Monday, November 21, 2005

seventeenth to twentyfirst

Thursday November 17th 6.52pm through Monday November 21st 9.27am held an adventure of unbloggable proportions!
It involved this:
--four countries by train and bus, one sea by ferry
--several encounters with the coast, both shared and solo
--love music and love lyrics crafted into love songs held together by the glue of Rosie Thomas' voice - so soothing
--laughter, conversation, a November swim in the Irish sea, and Christmas celebration in Dublin
--quirky, crappy hostels and all sorts of loop holes in my travel plans, through which I fell tumbling head long into greater Travel Plans
--finding beauty in the sky and on the sidewalk walking toward me and almost everywhere I opened my eyes to it

Back in Edinburgh.
Meeting Steve Toroni at the airport tomorrow a.m.
So blessed.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure you won't forget that Irish Sea swim anytime soon. Did the cold take your breath away?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds amazing, dude!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bro I miss you!!! Thanks for keeping us updated! I want to be where you are!

    ReplyDelete